nanog mailing list archives

Re: Disney+ CDN

From: Jose Luis Rodriguez <jlrodriguez () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 09:20:46 -0500

AFAIK, HBO now/go is running on the newer Broadpeak gear+umbrella (Paseo)... at least for LatAm.

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 12:01:33 -0700
From: Jared Geiger <jared () compuwizz net>
To: NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Subject: Re: Disney+ CDN

An article mentioned BAMTech's platform which is what NHL, MLB, and HBO GO
are built on. The bits from the first two come from Akamai and Level3 CDNs.
I haven't looked into where HBO Go comes from.