nanog mailing list archives

Re: modeling residential subscriber bandwidth demand

From: "Robert M. Enger" <nanog () enger us>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 13:36:12 -0400 (EDT)

An article was published recently that discusses the possible impact of Cloud-based gaming on last-mile capacity
requirements, as well as external connections. The author suggests that decentralized video services won't be the only
big user of last-mile capacity.
https://medium.com/@rudolfvanderberg/what-google-stadia-will-mean-for-broadband-and-interconnection-and-sony-microsoft-and-nintendo-fe20866e6c5b