nanog mailing list archives

Re: Open Petition for ARIN-prop-266: BGP Hijacking is an ARIN Policy Violation (fwd)

From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 16:28:06 -0400

There are factual errors in the ARIN meeting minutes. It really is a disservice that people on the AC don’t have facts
about ARIN and the function of their routing registry (for example).

It would be good if the ARIN AC had people that were more aware of the functions ARIN provides.

If you control vote of resources by ARIN I encourage you to use this as part of your process.

Sent from my iCar