nanog mailing list archives

Re: Ookla geo IP data contact?

From: Colin Legendre <clegendre () coextro com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 18:59:35 -0400

Update is done to Maxmind at

https://support.maxmind.com/geoip-data-correction-request/

One tab for location.. other tab for ISP/Org

---
Colin Legendre
President and CTO

Coextro - Unlimited. Fast. Reliable.
w: www.coextro.com
e: clegendre () coextro com

p: 647-693-7686 ext.101
m: 416-560-8502
f: 647-693-7601

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 5:23 PM TJ Trout <tj () pcguys us> wrote:

How does one request Ookla to update their database to reflect the proper
whois owner of a netblock? The process must not be automated because these
netblocks have been under a new name for 3 to 5 years now.

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019, 11:02 AM Josh Luthman <josh () imaginenetworksllc com>