nanog mailing list archives

Re: new BGP hijack & visibility tool “BGPalerter”

From: Alarig Le Lay <alarig () swordarmor fr>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 19:13:47 +0200

Hi,

You can build it yourself, see
https://github.com/nttgin/BGPalerter#more-information-for-developers

I think that the binaries are here for thoses that don’t want to install
all the build-chain.

--
Alarig

On 14/08/2019 19:06, Ryan Hamel wrote:
Job,

I appreciate the effort and the intent behind this project, but why
should the community contribute to an open source project on GitHub
that is mainly powered by a closed source binary?

Ryan

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019, 10:55 AM Job Snijders <job () ntt net