nanog mailing list archives

Re: Antennas in the data center

From: Robert Webb <rwfireguru () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 09:30:31 -0400

So I have a situation where I am trying to get LTE to an out of band router
and there is no signal available in the data center. There was a booster
setup purchased and I have a manager telling me that standards, industry
and not local, prohibit the installation.

He has yet to produce any documented industry standard so I thought I would
reach out to see if anyone here has heard of this.

We fall under NIST controls and I haven't found anything there and have
also looked at TIA and not found anything.

Thanks...