nanog mailing list archives

Re: FCC workshop: Security vulnerabilities within our communications networks

From: j k <jsklein () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 19:26:52 +0000

Not bad, only took 15 years.

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019, 6:29 PM Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
wrote:

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 1:17 PM Sean Donelan <sean () donelan com> wrote:

On Tue, 25 Jun 2019, Christopher Morrow wrote:
looks like our best and brightest have the problem resolved, phew!
we're all safe now.

The success rate of most groups has been low in this area, so I' willing
let new groups try.

I mostly just to keep an eye on new groups in case they do stupid things.

If they come up with a better idea, that's great.  I'll take good ideas
from anywere.

sure, good ideas would be nice.
I'm skeptical of the panel's members being able to actually do that in
this (and really many) case.

who knows, maybe today is the day! :)