nanog mailing list archives

Re: softlayer.com

From: "Forrest Christian (List Account)" <lists () packetflux com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 09:53:32 -0400

Another idea...

Have you tried reaching out to some of the blocked sites?  They likely have
better contact information than is available publicly, especially a larger
one like indeed.

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019, 3:41 PM John Alcock <john () alcock org> wrote:

Still looking for anyone from softlayer.com

It has been a challenge.  Anything hosted by softlayer.com is being
blocked.

Here is a small list so far

windowbook.tpondemand.com
ahainstructornetwork.americanheart.org