nanog mailing list archives

Re: NTP question

From: Brielle Bruns <bruns () 2mbit com>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 15:11:08 -0600

Kinda sucks all the good 'backup' methods of time keeping are dwindling.

I've got a WWVB clock as well that I'd love to get hooked into my main NTP server, but I worry they're going to finally kill that off in the next year or so.

LORAN C clocks still have potential to work well too...

High accuracy time keeping is a fun hobby.  :)