nanog mailing list archives

Re: Disney+ Streaming

From: Blake Hudson <blake () ispn net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 15:15:03 -0600

Neither Good Omens nor Game of Thrones are available for streaming on Netflix (you'll have to go to one of their competitors). Overall I tend to agree with Brian that people's time and eyeballs are finite. As more streaming services emerge, usage will simply be split between streaming providers. There might be a slight increase in overall streaming usage due to the effect you mentioned (more content available for a wider audience than in previous years), but I don't expect it to be an overnight change for our industry.