nanog mailing list archives

Re: AWS/Route53 Issues?

From: Jason Kuehl <jason.w.kuehl () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 08:51:10 -0500

Contact your TAM with your AWS ticket number and let them know about your
issue. I haven't seen anything as of yet but I'm still on my way into the
office. (No Friday alerts yet)

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019, 8:02 AM John Von Essen <john () essenz com> wrote:

Anyone else seeing major issues in Europe? Starting midnight, 70% of our
Europe traffic got redirected to the US. AWS Dashboard says “no issues” but
when we called im we got a vague answer that there is a none issue they are
working on. Not sure if its another Route53 DDoS, or something else.

John