nanog mailing list archives

Friendly contact at Comcast about possible RF leaks

From: Brandon Martin <lists.nanog () monmotha net>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 22:38:00 -0400

Anyone know a friendly contact at Comcast regarding possible RF leaks on their HFC plant? I'm not a Comcast customer, so I can't get in via front line support (not that it would probably do me much good, anyway), and I'm not looking to lodge a formal complaint or anything. I just want to give a heads-up about some issues I've noticed locally that haven't been addressed for a while and hopefully let things get addressed.

I'm in Central Indiana, if anyone wants to try to route me directly to the right people. A general contact is fine, too.
--
Brandon Martin