nanog mailing list archives

Re: Is there *currently* a shortage of IPv4 addresses?

From: Josh Luthman <josh () imaginenetworksllc com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 11:16:38 -0400

We got a new block from ARIN 12-23-2019 19:40:59.  I remember many that
were on the list for months to a few years that also got allocated that
week.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 5:31 PM Fred Baker <fredbaker.ietf () gmail com> wrote:

On Aug 4, 2020, at 1:01 PM, Tom Beecher <beecher () beecher cc> wrote:

The only other option then becomes the secondary transfer markets, where
costs to acquire v4 space are much higher than what direct allocations from
the RIRs used to be.

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 3:35 PM Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. <