nanog mailing list archives

Re: Bottlenecks and link upgrades

From: Baldur Norddahl <baldur.norddahl () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 16:45:07 +0200

I expect my hardware does not have such a metric, but maybe it should have.
Max queue length tell us how full the link is with respect to microbursts.

tor. 13. aug. 2020 15.28 skrev Mike Hammett <nanog () ics-il net>:

I suppose it would depend on if your hardware has an OID for what you want
to monitor.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>