nanog mailing list archives

Re: 95th billing and automation

From: Ray Van Dolson via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 11:37:56 -0800

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 02:28:39PM -0500, Jason Canady wrote:
We use rtg2, which stores data in MySQL.  I use PHP to calculate
percentiles.  It allows for most flexibility.

On Dec 10, 2020, at 13:29, Mehmet Akcin <mehmet () akcin net> wrote:

hi there,

i have asked about this in the past. What is the best tool out
there to do 95th percentile billing. I have decided to use
observium and librenms as result of responses but there seems to be
some kind of billing module issue with these tools (thy are
basically the same code).

What are other systems besides observium and librenms (and old
fashion cacti) people are using these days with 95th billing and
integration with a CRM like salesforce/zoho, etc. I appreciate the

Mehmet

In a long ago past life have used nfcapd/nfsen + database and then into
Billmax for invoicing. :)

Sounds like you're after something a bit more turnkey though.

Ray