nanog mailing list archives

Re: DiviNetworks

From: Jeroen Wunnink <Jeroen.Wunnink () gtt net>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 11:25:12 +0000

We have worked extensively with them in the past, legit company that (at the time) used custom live traffic compression
boxes via gre tunnels to squeeze more bandwidth out of (expensive) customer lines.

Jeroen Wunnink
Sr. Manager - Integration Engineering

www.gtt.net <http://www.gtt.net/>

On 05/02/2020, 20:15, "NANOG on behalf of Steve Saner" <nanog-bounces () nanog org on behalf of ssaner () hubris net>