nanog mailing list archives

Re: Reaching out to Sony NOC, resolving DDoS Issues - Need POC

From: Josh Luthman <josh () imaginenetworksllc com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 13:15:49 -0500

To be fair they do contact you.  It's an automated process that's done
daily and it has a light amount of information.

The rest is totally accurate - the Playstation network stuff is an absolute
joke (think back to how they were down for MONTHS).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St