nanog mailing list archives

RE: Reaching out to Sony NOC, resolving DDoS Issues - Need POC

From: "Keith Medcalf" <kmedcalf () dessus com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 16:05:04 -0700

On Wednesday, 8 January, 2020 14:35. Octolus Development <admin () octolus net> wrote:

Sony are currently "looking into it" but they do not seem to care much. I
am a customer of Sony, I own PlayStation consoles and I am not able to
access their service. They tell me to change my IP instead of solving the
actual problem with this exploit.

Stop doing business with Criminal Organizations (SONY).  Problem solved.