nanog mailing list archives

Re: non-rate limited, automatable Looking Glasses?

From: Baldur Norddahl <baldur.norddahl () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 11:05:46 +0200

Just trying to clarify the question. If you observe a BGP route to
1.2.3.0/24 with AS path 1 2 3, you want to do a traceroute to confirm that
the packets indeed travel through ASNs 1, 2 and 3?

I would think that traceroute will have to be run directly on the same
router that provides the BGP feed.

Regards

Baldur