nanog mailing list archives

Re: South Africa On Lockdown - Coronavirus - Update!

From: Paul Nash <paul () nashnetworks ca>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 20:13:52 +0000

Don’t hold your breath :-(.

On Mar 24, 2020, at 4:55 PM, Mark Tinka <mark.tinka () seacom mu> wrote:

On 24/Mar/20 22:48, Randy Bush wrote:

almost all our cultures have gaps; but some worse than others.  we will
all learn lessons in the coming many months of plague.  i know an office
which lost key engineers last year because they would not let them work
remotely.  now the entire company is working remotely, and successfully.

The Coronavirus is amplifying and accelerating the new economy that is
burgeoning at the borders.

With some luck, those that need to pay attention, are.

Mark.