nanog mailing list archives

Re: questions about ARIN ipv6 allocation

From: "babydr DBA James W. Laferriere" <babydr () baby-dragons com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 16:25:21 -0900 (AKST)

        Hello Randy ,

On Mon, 6 Dec 2021, Randy Bush wrote:
You could transfer the resources to RIPE... :-)

been there.  done that.  2016.

"A Happy Story of Inter-RIR Transfer of Legacy Blocks from ARIN to RIPE"

https://archive.psg.com/160524.ripe-transfer.pdf
In your slides above you mentioned '... just pay ...' , Most of the RIR's webpages (at least to me) are a warren of forward and backward references . Could you or any kind soul post a url that diffinatively defines the fee structure for services provided for Ripe members ?

randy

                Tia ,  JimL

--
| James   W.   Laferriere    | System    Techniques | Give me VMS     |
| Network & System Engineer  | 3237     Holden Road |  Give me Linux  |