nanog mailing list archives

Re: Problems with newish IP block assignment issues from ARIN

From: Job Snijders via NANOG <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 21:46:39 +0100

Dear Justin,

On Mon, Feb 08, 2021 at 03:14:47PM -0500, Justin Wilson (Lists) wrote:
It acts like the IP block was blacklisted at some point and got on
some bad lists but I don’t want ti limit myself to that theory.
I have opened up a ticket with ARIN asking for any guidance. Has
anyone ran into this with new space assigned? Any tools, sites, etc. I
can use to do further troubleshooting.

Here are some useful tools:

    ping.pe
    example: http://ping.pe/www.openbsd.org

    https://ring.nlnog.net/
    good introduction here: https://labs.ripe.net/Members/martin_pels_3/10-years-of-nlnog-ring

    https://atlas.ripe.net/

The block in question is 134.195.44.0/22.

Is there any specific IP address in the range that should always respond
to ICMP Echo Requests? This will help others see if they can reach you
or not.

It has been RPKI certified and has IRR entries.

Indeed, nice :-) http://irrexplorer.nlnog.net/search/134.195.44.0/22

Kind regards,

Job