nanog mailing list archives

Re: Infomart Dallas is on generator

From: "Kaiser, Erich" <erich () gotfusion net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 18:01:17 -0600

From the latest update it sounds like rolling power outages in Dallas as
most places in Texas (We have several other sites affected as well) so they
probably figure to just leave everything on generator (All Equinix DCs, not
sure on others) for more stable power.  I just got an update that refueling
trucks coming tomorrow at 10am.

Erich Kaiser
The Fusion Network

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 4:53 PM Robert DeVita <radevita () mejeticks com>