nanog mailing list archives

Re: DMVPN via Internet or Private APN

From: Chriztoffer Hansen <ch () ntrv dk>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 20:49:26 +0100

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 at 19:27, Sean wrote:
I offer a question to help me settle an internal debate. As a network
engineer for a large enterprise, do you choose ISP flexibility or ISP
security when you build an OOB network? I was tasked to create an OOB
network for my company. Realistically it would only be deployed to 25%
of the companies sites as they are considered important enough to
justify the cost. The design is simple enough. Hub and spoke using
cellular routers. DMVPN will carry data from the spoke to the hub.

Maybe this talk from NLNOG 2020 is of interest to you concerning OOB.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72yccGg0h8g

--
Chriztoffer