nanog mailing list archives

Re: Any2 Los Angeles down again

From: Bob Purdon <bobp () purdon id au>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 22:59:58 +1100

On 26/01/2021 22:51, Siyuan Miao wrote:
Does anybody know if there's an alternative to Any2 Los Angeles with predictable uptime and enough members in LA?

It's the second outage this month and we've observed at least 7 outages in the past year and we didn't even receive any maintenance notice or RFO.

Likewise, I wouldn't be adverse to exploring options - I noticed a handful of peers disappear about an hour ago (most are still up).  A week or so back we lost most if not all...

Then again, we had a different IX in San Francisco stop talking LACP with us out of the blue yesterday, for reasons still unknown but since fixed.