nanog mailing list archives

RE: possible rsync validation dos vuln

From: Collider <large.hadron.collider () gmx com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 17:59:18 +0000

I looked on english.ncsc.nl's news section (it's the most recently published article) and it seems to be referencing
OpenBSD's security page as the reason this "CVD" doesn't involve the developers and thus isn't really a CVD.

The link is over linelen characters long and it may have gotten truncated.