nanog mailing list archives

Looking for historical AS1239 Sprintlink on-net site lists, POP lists, etc

From: Eric Kuhnke <eric.kuhnke () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 14:07:16 -0700

If anyone has on-net site/POP lists for AS1239 that are at least 8-10 years
old or older, I'm wondering if I could get a copy.

Obviously nothing that anybody signed an NDA for, maybe some people out
there have some spreadsheets or text files that were shared by Sprint sales
persons many years ago.

This is related to some information I am gathering to improve documentation
of what will apparently become part of Cogent in the Pacific Northwest,
with T-Mobile's sale of sprint's wireline business.

-Eric