nanog mailing list archives

Re: Questionnaire on building real network configuration dataset

From: "J. Hellenthal via NANOG" <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 13:43:04 +0000

It might be a better option for you to un-signin this survey...

Just a suggestion.

On Thu, Apr 27, 2023 at 01:46:49PM +0800, 徐惠三 wrote:
   Dear NANOG community members,

   We are post graduate students majoring in computer network and we are now
   conducting a research project aimed at setting up an open dataset of real
   network configurations for experiment needs. We think it will be a
   contributing work for network verification evaluations. As part of this
   effort, we are reaching out to the community to request your help in
   filling out a short questionnaire.

   Your participation in this survey would be greatly appreciated and
   valuable for our research. It will take only about 2-3 minutes of your
   time and your responses will be kept strictly confidential.

   To participate in the survey, please click on the following
   link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XPBxVH40UcQRMZf-H-ENj4AUZQDEw8xxQtllyylCl4E/edit

   Please note that the survey will be open for one month, and we kindly ask
   you to complete it by the end of May. Thank you in advance for your
   participation and support of our research.

   Best regards,

   Huisan