nanog mailing list archives

Re: Someone (with clue) from GoDaddy, please pick up the red courtesy phone?

From: Rubens Kuhl <rubensk () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 14:10:34 -0300

On Thu, Aug 31, 2023 at 2:07 PM Dan Mahoney (Gushi)
<danm () prime gushi org> wrote:

Hey there.

I hate that I only use NANOG for this, but it seems right now
that my day job can't add an additional nameserver to our NS-set.

There's no email support or ticket system, and I've been told several
untrue things about how the DNS and SRS work in text-based chat, and I
Need An Adult.

Does that include stating that Premium DNS is required to add DS
records to parent delegations even with no GoDaddy DNS servers
involved ?

Rubens