nanog mailing list archives

Re: PCH Contact?

From: Bill Woodcock <woody () pch net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 15:52:35 +0100

On Dec 19, 2023, at 15:22, Mike Hammett <nanog () ics-il net> wrote:
Has something happened at PCH to reduce their responsiveness? They used to be really good, but it's been tough
hearing back from them this year.

Offhand, I’m not able to see any tickets with your name on them…  Can you give me a specific ticket number that you’re
referencing?

As always, we can be reached on noc () pch net (general) or dns () pch net (DNS services) or peering () pch net
(interconnection).  The ticket queue isn’t longer than usual, we’re handling an average of 60 tickets per day right
now, not particularly different than this time last year, or the year before.  Happy to help however we can.

                                -Bill