nanog mailing list archives

Re: Outside plant - prewire customer demarc preference

From: Martin Hannigan <hannigan () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 21:45:20 -0500

Thanks Sean!

Looks like over priced residential inner duct to me. Sheet rock
accomplishes pretty much the same thing. I want reliable home Internet too,
but it’s not a CO. I’d install a PVC sleeve on the OSP to ISP transition.
The risk of outage isn’t going to materially move one way or the other as
far as I can tell.

YMMV,

-M<