nanog mailing list archives

Re: Spectrum networks IPv6 access issue

From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 15:36:01 -0400

On May 2, 2023, at 2:43 PM, Daniel Marks via NANOG <nanog () nanog org> wrote:

This has been “resolved", I finally got through to some awesome engineer at Spectrum who has rerouted traffic while
they work with their hardware vendor (thanks Jake):

One of the tools that I’ve used in the past is the RIPE Atlas service to measure these things.  It’s helped me isolate
IP space reachability issues for new announcements, because you can get enough of a random sample of hosts to isolate
things, and enough data about that endpoint to launch follow-up measurements.

- Jared