nanog mailing list archives

Re: Help with Frontier circuits AS5650

From: TJ Trout <tj () pcguys us>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 13:07:59 -0800

Irr and rpki are both in order?

On Mon, Nov 20, 2023, 9:56 AM Dennis Burgess <dmburgess () linktechs net>
wrote:

I have two frontier circuits that are not working correctly with BGP,
prefixes that are announced are not showing in the global table etc.  Any
frontier people can tell me where I can call to find someone that can
assist.  End users are currently down ☹    been calling numbers for the
past hour, no one is picking up.

*[image: LTI-Full_175px]*

*Dennis Burgess*

* Mikrotik : Trainer, Network Associate, Routing Engineer, Wireless
Engineer, Traffic Control Engineer, Inter-Networking Engineer, Security
Engineer, Enterprise Wireless Engineer*

*Hurricane Electric: **IPv6 Sage Level*

*Cambium: **ePMP*

Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”

*Link Technologies, Inc* -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services

*Office*: 314-735-0270  Website: http://www.linktechs.net

Create your own Tickets via https://hd.linktechs.net

Create Wireless Coverage’s with www.towercoverage.com

Need MikroTik Cloud Management: https://cloud.linktechs.net