nanog mailing list archives

Hulu thinks we're a VPN provider.

From: richey goldberg <richey.goldberg () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 17:47:13 +0000

Our ASN is under one our company names,  VPNtranet which was formed long before streaming services and consumer VPNs
were a thing.   At no time have we or will we ever offer VPN services however we have recently been blocked by Hulu
because they have assumed we’re a VPN provider.     Trying to get to someone at Hulu has been challenging because the
limited contact we have had with support has been a very futile effort.

Does anyone have a contact or know how you can communicate with someone at Hulu has a clue?

-richey