nanog mailing list archives

RE: Password Reset

From: "Kain, Becki \(.\) via NANOG" <nanog () nanog org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 20:04:06 +0000

How did this even get here?

From: NANOG <nanog-bounces+bkain1=ford.com () nanog org> On Behalf Of Norman Jester via NANOG
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2024 2:36 PM
To: Luiz Rosas <lrosas0071 () gmail com>
Cc: nanog () nanog org
Subject: Re: Password Reset

WARNING: This message originated outside of Ford Motor Company. Use caution when opening attachments, clicking links,
or responding.

On Jan 2, 2024, at 11:23 AM, Luiz Rosas <lrosas0071 () gmail com<mailto:lrosas0071 () gmail com>> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to reset a password for username "guga0071", but the email address that is attached to this account I no
longer have access to. Can you please update my account with the new email address "lrosas0071 () gmail
com<mailto:lrosas0071 () gmail com>" and provide me with a link to reset my password.

Regards

Luiz Rosas

I’m sure you will receive a colorful assortment of password reset links now.
Please be mindful of any links you click to make sure they are real. This should have been done in private.

Norm