Nmap Development mailing list archives

NSE_TYPE_READ error

From: <jaye_gettes () hushmail com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:24:16 -0700

Hello All:

I'm trying to scan all routers on my network, so I started a nmap -sU
-v -v -O 10.1-255.1-255.1.  about addresses in, I hit something that
caused the senddelay to keep increasing until it hit 800000, told me
that the UDP scan took 2255 seconds to scan 1473 ports then dies after
"Initiating service scan against 9 services" with a
"Unexpected error in NSE_TYPE_READ" callback.  Error code:  146 (Connection
refused)
QUITTING!"

and kills off my nmap of the rest of the routers.

Any ideas what is causing this?

thanks

Jaye Gettes