Nmap Development mailing list archives

3.80 on Windows

From: "Sean" <spam_I_hate () whenu com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 08:25:36 -0800

Well I went ahead and follows directions for installing WinpCap 3.1 Beta4.  I have run a few limited scans against
internal hosts and things seem pretty good so far.  The one issue that I did notice was the XML file output.  Unless I
modify the XML output the stylesheet that is referenced is:

 <?xml-stylesheet href="c:

map/nmap.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

By changing the reference to:

<?xml-stylesheet href="nmap.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

Relative paths take over and everything works and looks nice a pretty.  I do realize that I can use the --stylesheet
option and specify the source to the stylesheet but I feel that it would be much nicer to assume the nmap and the xml
output file will be in the same directory if there are no command line options specified for the XSL stylesheet.  I
started looking through the source but this is a little more that I can chew right now.  Any chance the change can be
made before 3.80 goes public or can someone point me to the source file to modify?

Sean

swarnock (a) warnocksolutions dot com