Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Nmap GUI

From: Christoph Brüser <chris () meista de>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 10:07:18 +0200

Luke Triantafyllidis wrote:
I'd be leaning towards Python. There are many
Windows applications (BitTorrent) that get packaged
along with a Python interpreter and the size
is definitely not something I personally care about
when downloading an application with a great track record.
I'm with you on that. You can use py2exe to make your python program
independent of an installed python enviroment on windows. On Linux, most
recent distributions have python installed by default, because quite a
few of their GUI tools are also written in python.

-Chris