Nmap Development mailing list archives

Endianess+errmsgs patch for 4.00

From: doug () hcsw org
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 14:19:34 -0800

Hi nmap-dev,

I've secured temporary access to a SPARC machine and was able to properly test
the code on a big endian architecture and I've made a quick patch for this.
Big thanks to Seth Miller, Tony Doan, and Andrew Lutomirski for helping
resolve this.

The patch I'm attaching also updates the error messages (changes --system_dns to
the new --system-dns, etc). Thanks go to Sean Swift for noticing this.

Now I'm going to try to get the DNS registry locations correct for windows.
Thanks to the people who sent in their registry locations and also to
John Mason for that msdn url.

Doug