Nmap Development mailing list archives

New NMap related blog

From: doug () hcsw org
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 22:43:28 -0800

Hello nmap-dev,

As you may know, starting this summer I've been the fellow dealing with most of your nmap service fingerprint
submissions. I've had great fun and learned a lot doing this. I think it's also great for nmap because -sV is faster
and more accurate. The one regret I have is that I haven't had the chance to write about all the cool protocols,
services, implementations, etc that I've discovered while doing it!

I just want to let anyone who's interested know that I've started a blog in which I hope to write about (mostly) just
such cool things:

http://www.hcsw.org/blog.pl

I hope everybody's having fun stress testing 3.98BETA1!

Doug Hoyte

P.S. Fyodor - I'm nearly done the latest batch of submissions!