Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap Log Stripper

From: "Marshall Whittaker" <marshallwhittaker () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 13:34:18 -0400

I wrote Nmap Log Stripper because I wanted a way to easily take all the IPs
out of a "random" scan and put them all in a file so I could plug it back
into Nmap via the -iL switch, or plug them into another program.  It takes a
log file generated from -oN combined with -iR (may work with the other
outputs, I havn't tested) and condenses it into another file with only the
IPs listed, line by line.  It also supports only getting the IPs that are
running a certain version of a piece of software (banner grabbing kinda).
Still a little buggy, but should work.  I attached the file, however, it is
also available on my website ( http://fluxnet.no-ip.org/nmapstripper/ ),
although, that may be going down in a few days because I am moving and will
not be able to host it at my new residence.  The file should also be hosted
at packetstorm, so if you can't get it at my site, try there.  Enjoy.

--Oxagast