Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap ASCII art?

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:22:37 -0700

On Sat, Apr 08, 2006 at 04:38:06PM +0200, Goldstein101 wrote:

The thing is that I hate the ASCII Art dragon that appears in the
terminal output when compiling nmap. I find it really ugly and I
though that you guys might prefer something simpler like the stuff I
attached to this email. Just check it out. Thanks.

Nice!  The Dragon was just a starter, as I assumed someone with more
artistic and creative ability than me would come up with something
better.  But these are the first new submissions I've seen.  Does
anyone else here have other ideas?  If so, please draw them up and
send to the list for comments.  I plan to do a new Nmap release in the
next day or two.

Cheers,
-F