Nmap Development mailing list archives

Screen Shots

From: "stripe dog" <stripedog () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 19:25:21 -0700

Howdy all!

Here are some screenshots of the network mapper-display-thingy I'm working
on. Trust me, there will be significant enhancements/improvements, so don't
despair quite yet ;-)

The major functional additions I'm working on:

- Vendor/Device Icon functionality (in the next couple of days or so) -
that's why all the nodes have a computer monitor and "micro$oft" listed as
their device/vendor icons. I'll also be using one icon indicating the vendor
for all "general purpose" devices, so the only time you'll see two icons is
for routers/non-pc-type devices.

- Editable port colors (fairly soon)

- User interaction (mouse-over info, expansion of nodes, scrolling) to the
drawing area in the next week or so.

Lemme know what everyone thinks!

-Cole