Nmap Development mailing list archives

nmap 4.20

From: "Dan Locey" <DanL () steinerleisure com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 06:39:12 -0500

I tried nmap 4.20 for the first time, and encountered this error:

Starting Nmap 4.20 ( http://insecure.org ) at 2007-01-05 06:30 Eastern
Standard

Time

dnet: Failed to open device eth1

QUITTING!

I can't find anything that references this....  Can you help?

Daniel R. Locey, CISSP

Infrastructure/Security Officer

770 S. Dixie Highway, Suite 200

Coral Gables, FL 33146

DanielL () SteinerLeisure com

305.284.1418 desk

786.210.6589 cell

www.TimeToSpa.com <http://www.timetospa.com/>

www.SteinerLeisure.com <http://www.steinerleisure.com/>

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS TRANSMISSION IS
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION INTENDED
ONLY FOR USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) OR ENTITY NAMED
ABOVE.  IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE
INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPY OF THIS
COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  IF YOU HAVE
RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE
IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY US AT (305) 358.9002.