Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Parsing Nmap

From: kx <kxmail () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:16:01 +0200

JP,
  Not sure if Fyodor has recieved applications for this project, but
Fyodor posted XML -> SQL DB as a Google SoC idea:
http://insecure.org/nmap/GoogleGrants.html

It is under XML Expert

If this would meet your need, and it is something you are interested
in working on, you should contact Fyodor.

Cheers,
  kx