Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Hi

From: Brandon Enright <bmenrigh () ucsd edu>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 18:39:22 +0000

The error was included as an attachment and was:

WARNING: Unable to find appropriate interface for system route to
67.132.195.225

nexthost: failed to determine route to 205.238.135.163
QUITTING!

You may need to use --send-eth/--send-ip for Nmap to work properly.

In order to begin troubleshooting this at the very least we need:

* The version of WinPCAP you are using
* The output from netstat -nr
* The output from nmap --iflist
* A description of any special networking setup you may have on the machine

Brandon

On Wed, 2 May 2007 05:40:31 -0500 plus or minus some time "Brett