Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: suggestion to update ripeQuery.nse to not bother if the IP address is a private IP address

From: Chad Loder <cloder () loder us>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:26:31 -0700

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 12:49:06AM +0200, Diman Todorov wrote:

On 11.06.2007, at 17:18, Thomas Buchanan wrote:

Eddie Bell wrote:
On 11/06/07, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <buanzo () buanzo com ar> wrote:
NICE! Anyway, the complete private range for class B is:
172.16.0.0 - 172.31.255.255
Ah, yeah. Well you get the general idea :)

I agree with Stoiko that this is a task for the NSE standard library.
That's something I am definitely looking forward to.

cheers,
Diman

There is already code within core nmap to do this, although I don't
know if it has been maintained.