Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: nmap exploits / nukes / crashes Minolta Dialta Printers

From: "Jacob Jarick" <mem.namefix () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 09:35:13 +0800

Yes they are pretty fragile, I provide helpdesk support for the konica
minolta line of printers. The most common solution for most non user
errors is to power cycle the machine. Did I read your post wrong or
does some of the konica minolta line have telnet ? as that was what
prompted me originaly to start nmaping the different printers (looking
for a sane way to automate some configuration).