Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Submitter 2.0 CGI Installed!

From: "Joshua D. Abraham" <jabra () ccs neu edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 00:08:56 -0400

Perhaps it would be useful to have a checkbox or something to
indicate if a scan was performed locally. Just a thought.

Otherwise, looks great!

Regards,
Josh

On 09.Jul.2007 10:09PM -0500, DePriest, Jason R. wrote:

I see a few missing normalizations so far.

Both Polycom and PolyCom are listed in the OS vendor classification drop-down.

Also, ZyXel and ZyXEL;
WYSE and Wyse;
TRENDnet and Trendnet;
SonicWall and SonicWALL;
Scientific Atlanta and Scientific-Atlanta;
Netscreen and NetScreen;
Mirapoint and MiraPoint;
Checkpoint and Check Point

-Jason