Nmap Development mailing list archives

build warning: umit_py2exe: Version Info will not be included

From: jah <jah () zadkiel plus com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 14:51:26 +0100

I get this warning at cygywin shell when building on XPSP2:

warning: umit_py2exe: Version Info will not be included:
  could not parse version number '4.22SOC6'

The build otherwise went well.  I've looked, but can make no sense of
the warning and have no idea whether there/ where there is a problem.

I've also got two warnings in the buildlog for nselib:

Linking...
LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring '/INCREMENTAL' due to '/OPT:ICF' specification
   Creating library .\bit.lib and object .\bit.exp
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBCMT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
Embedding manifest...
Performing Post-Build Event...
C:\nmap\mswin32\..\nselib\ipOps.lua
C:\nmap\mswin32\..\nselib\listop.lua